Sunday, January 29, 2012

Anna University TANCET Admission 2012-2013 Complete Details


Anna University in a notification announced the admissions for the year 2012 -2013 in various Post Graduate courses including MBA M.E, M.Tech, MCA through Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET). TANCET is mandatory for the admissions in Anna University.

Educational Qualification Required:

1.         For MCA- Bachelors degree and 10+2 with mathematics with 50% (40% for SC/ST/PH).
2.         For MBA- Graduation Degree with 50% marks (40% for SC/ST/PH).
3.         For M.E/M.TEch/M.Arch/M.Plan- Follow its detailed notification at its official site.

Last Date is 23rd February 2012

Date of Written Exam of Tancet- 31st March 2012 and 1st April 2012

All those students who want to obtain out more details they can visit out the

http://www.annauniv.edu//tancet2012/

Follow below given link for admission notification

.

9 comments:

  1. tancet exam result date? Plz send me my emai id- riderrag@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i got 12.80mark in tancet shall i get anna university college. and what is the cut off mark for my mark.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi..... Unfortunately i lost my hall ticket and i dont remember my reg num too..... Can u please help to find my result??? Is there any other possibilities to check d result....? Please do help me....

    ReplyDelete
  4. i got 23.427 from tancet2012. and i got 23.64 marks from gate 2012. i belongs to scheduled caste. can i get M.E seat at anna university. i final year student of BE(ECE)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sir;I am other state candidate.I got 42.76 Marks in ME Mechanical TANCET.Please say frankly which college chance having?And I am having valid gate score 326 (28.7marks)..Tell in detail sir..waiting desperatly..

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi.... i lost my hall ticket........how know my number and result....pls help me......

    ReplyDelete
  7. council application form date? where the form will disturb?

    ReplyDelete
  8. council date pls...........

    ReplyDelete